1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those cab lights and the gold bow tie really makes it stand out nice work.

Thanks bud! I'm loving the changes and work I did this weekend. KC lights wired and working now, cab lights installed, marker lights wired, brakes replaced, and grill swapped.

In the mood to post pictures.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Love that 2nd picture and now that have done the 4 corner and 4 high mof (one you should do) I like how the cab lights and parking lamps combo looks I wonder how it would look with the upper corners lit up

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love that 2nd picture and now that have done the 4 corner and 4 high mof (one you should do) I like how the cab lights and parking lamps combo looks I wonder how it would look with the upper corners lit up

I won't do the 4 corner mod. I like the even look of the blinker and bottom corner being the running lights. But the 4 high mod...that IS on my "to do" list!

This truck...is just...damn

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Thanks bud! I like it a lot more now after this past weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
I think I'm going to add amber accessory lights in the head light housing or something because I would think an all orange front with can lights wouldn't look to bad and the 4 hi mod is very easy and it does illuminate the road better