1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need some new headlights id say. And it looks like you got some excess wear on your diverside front tire? Just from the pic it looked like

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need some new headlights id say. And it looks like you got some excess wear on your diverside front tire? Just from the pic it looked like

Headlights have been on my list for a while, just never got to it. Haha.

I noticed that too now. I'll look more closely at the tread in the morning. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Headlights have been on my list for a while, just never got to it. Haha.

I noticed that too now. I'll look more closely at the tread in the morning. Thanks!

Haha just go with ebay headlights.. Love mine. Except hids. So worth it when they decide to work... My $200 set lasted 9 months. Ugh. And looking more closely I have that tire as well haha. Duratracs all the way!

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Haha just go with ebay headlights.. Love mine. Except hids. So worth it when they decide to work... My $200 set lasted 9 months. Ugh. And looking more closely I have that tire as well haha. Duratracs all the way!
Amen getting mine in less than a month then it's onto slight lift
DURATRACS!

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'd definitely get another set in the future. Only problem is that they're a grand. Ha.

You must be registered for see images

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd definitely get another set in the future. Only problem is that they're a grand. Ha.

A grand? Frick mine were $1150 on sale for 4 of them. And those lights look sexy as hell

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
I think we got alittle more that 12in of snow:lol:
You must be registered for see images attach

I remember that day, I still had my ford f150 I think (it was just a money maker for me) I remember my school still having school on days that we would get 3 or 4 (buses kept getting stuck but I got a ride with a friend)

I miss the snow :(