1993 Tilt Column lower sleeve / tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ODaily

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd thought about 3d printing. I've even got an Ender3 not 6ft from where I'm typing this. But the PLA I print in is not real stable when it gets 120+ degrees in the cab on a nice sunny day. There's other plastics, but I'm not at that level... yet.

Lost PLA casting just popped into my head. Probably not a good idea, but cool to think about.

If nothing else, I may try to adhere it together with a nice thick layer of epoxy, possibly with some kind of fiber backing. Hopefully being attached and supported across a wide area will work better than superglue. If, maybe, sorta. If I try it, and it works, I'll let you all know.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an Ender3 and I've upgraded the head so I can print ABS, but then it broke again. I even have a spool of ABS now, but I have to fix the printer before I can do anything. 3D printers suck.

matt87

Reaction score
My Ender 3 Pro has never skipped a beat..

I'm just not into it enough to be into the 3D scanning and detailed modeling. I can take a shot at this after I mess with my current design, those door vents / blocking plates in the jamb area.