1991 C1500 in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I name 'em all, sometimes names that shouldn't be used in polite company.

Yup, the Denali my Dad had, had several different names, most NSFW, depending on how much I had to work on it and what we had to spend on it.
I think most of the vehicles I had with colorful names like that, didn't stay in my possession very long... LOL

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Yeah... I was never big on naming them either. Now we have Ruby and Blue (as mentioned), "Mofia" is blue 2014 Chrysler 300S with blacked out windows, and "The Banana Boat" is a yellow 69 Buick GS400.
My black Silverado SS is the Redneckinator (it's the Dale Earnhardt - Intimidator edition), the wife's silver birch Silverado SS is the Silver Stripper (was a stripped theft recovery that was rebuilt; she named it), red dually is Critter (also named by my wife.)

My bright silver 300C SRT8? For some reason that's simply the 3 hunnert :)

I name 'em all, sometimes names that shouldn't be used in polite company.
Not too big on naming them but for some reason this bunch got some names. And then in the garage you hear the nicknames come out. Most of 'em ain't friendly. :anitoof:

Richard