1995 C1500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick_R_23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I kind of unintentionally dove into this thing all weekend. Started off with new calipers, decided to repack the wheels bearings which turned into new rotors and bearings since the races looked pretty rough.

You must be registered for see images attach

The oxygen sensor was completely bad and wasn’t giving much of any reading, and wouldn’t let the truck go into closed loop.

The driveshaft bearing did not look like it had ever been replaced.

The rear wheel bearings also had excessive play, and the seals were leaking. Brakes needed adjustment also.

All of this solved the brake pull, the check engine light, the vibration, and there was a growling from the rear that’s now gone. Still pulls hard to the right while driving, but I believe an alignment will take care of that since the rest of the front end seemed right. There’s also a slight hesitation coming from off idle, which may be fuel pressure or the MAP sensor.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think I just pay way too much attention these days. Need to put my blinders on and just go :Big Laugh:
It's hard to do that, when there is a lot to be done. Looks like you got it handled though!
I've got things to look into on both mine(like getting the Burb running again, just in case God forbid I need a backup vehicle again) but I didn't have free time when it was cooler here, or it was raining when I did. Now Houston is approaching the part of the year known as "hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hades" till October.... Only good thing about hurricanes, they do tend to cool things off a little bit. Not that I WANT them, ya know, living in an RV.....