1991 C1500 in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much of an update this week. Bought a new air cleaner top off Amazon, when I was ordering some stuff for the Buick:

You must be registered for see images attach

One of these days I'll pull and paint the Left fender well...

On deck is a new fuel filter, new pinion seal, and AC Check/charge.
Those open air breathers look cool but they catch a lot of dirt and bugs plus all the underhood heat off the engine and radiator.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those open air breathers look cool but they catch a lot of dirt and bugs plus all the underhood heat off the engine and radiator.
Yeah, I know...

This truck came with an open element air cleaner on it, so that's what I'm roll'n with. I don't have the stock one, and besides, I'm probably only able to put a couple thousand miles a year on it.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not if you enjoy driving it,be the only thing you want to drive.
That I do!

Typically I commute about 90 miles back n forth to the office, 3-4 days a week. I have a company car for that and going to customer sites on those days when I don't go to the office. Most of the miles I put on this truck and the Buick are and will be local errands and car related events.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I do!

Typically I commute about 90 miles back n forth to the office, 3-4 days a week. I have a company car for that and going to customer sites on those days when I don't go to the office. Most of the miles I put on this truck and the Buick are and will be local errands and car related events.
Now that mines dropped and running, I find every excuse to get it out of the garage.
Even if it takes 10 min to move other vehicles to get it out. Worth it.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Now that mines dropped and running, I find every excuse to get it out of the garage.
Even if it takes 10 min to move other vehicles to get it out. Worth it.
That’s how I am with my ‘72, well before our baby was born of course. Every now and then I’ll load him up and take the truck to work but I can’t drive around midday with him in it due to no AC. But man once fall hits I’ll be racking up some miles
You must be registered for see images attach

But here in the next week it’s supposed to be cooler in Oklahoma so we’ll see if I get it out more or not