14BFF Slip On Drums PN 15622390 for 14BSF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Probably could have worded that title better. I'm hoping to drum up some discussion here. . .

A month or so ago in the junkyard I spotted an elusive 14 bolt full floater with slip on drums on a Burb. The drums looked to be original, part number 15622390.

You must be registered for see images attach

Not pictured is the hub, but I promise I removed all 8 bolts before realizing this was a slip on drum. I wasn't sure if this truck used a different hub, so yanked my hub from another truck. So I googled the part number and found 2 threads that both claimed that part number fits a 14BSF axle.

So now the million dollar question, will they simply slip over regular hubs and work as is? There are only 2 different hubs per the 14 bolt bible.

So the only thing left to be different is the backing plate. And that seems unlikely. Almost as unlikely as slapping the wrong drum on and expecting it to just work.