0411 max torque setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After removing the 300 ft/lbs limit by raising the value to the highest value allowed, IIRC it is 640 or 641. Same engine, same setup, same tune, just tri-y headers and the torque limit MAXED out. Only thing I noticed negative was that the ac clutch engagement was much more noticeable at higher throttle positions because the PCM could no longer add additional torque to the engines output to compensate for the ac compressor load.

You must be registered for see images attach

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After removing the 300 ft/lbs limit by raising the value to the highest value allowed, IIRC it is 640 or 641. Same engine, same setup, same tune, just tri-y headers and the torque limit MAXED out. Only thing I noticed negative was that the ac clutch engagement was much more noticeable at higher throttle positions because the PCM could no longer add additional torque to the engines output to compensate for the ac compressor load.

When you are trying to go fast who needs a/c anyway

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you are trying to go fast who needs a/c anyway
NO thanks. My allergies hate the Texas spring and fall. It is also too darn hot to sit in DFW, Austin, San Antonio or Houston summer traffic jams without an ice cold ac. I would rather not have heat stroke sitting in 120+ ambient temps in a steel oven known as a vehicle cabin.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO thanks. My allergies hate the Texas spring and fall. It is also too darn hot to sit in DFW, Austin, San Antonio or Houston summer traffic jams without an ice cold ac. I would rather not have heat stroke sitting in 120+ ambient temps in a steel oven known as a vehicle cabin.
oh i completely agree, i once had a friend from california visit, he tried drive with the window down in july, i had to give him the black panther “we dont do that here”.