Confirmed brake bleeding scan tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ABS cartridge for my MT2500 came in, but I don’t see any extra features or menus. “ABS Codes & Data” is the only menu option. This is the same option available with any other “troubleshooter” cart installed in the second slot.
You must be registered for see images attach

Twin_Flyer

Reaction score
Interesting that it goes through 1999. I only found 1994 for sale online (ebay). ***EDIT Found that version via the part number on yours...

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting that it goes through 1999. I only found 1994 for sale online (ebay). ***EDIT Found that version via the part number on yours...
Maybe I’m doing something wrong… the packaging that @FrankieD61 posted, indicates bi-directional function. Also, pictures of the packaging on eBay seem to be the only information I can find :shrug:

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Still gotta mess with it guys so sorry.. lifeeeee friggin lifeeeee

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone messed around with the manual and bleed procedure? On the 4WAL there's a pair of 10mms on the side of the module, and the high pressure valves in the front need to be held down (there's a Kent tool # for holddowns) then you can use the bleeder screws on top of the unit. Seems like significantly less cost than most of these scanner

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone messed around with the manual and bleed procedure? On the 4WAL there's a pair of 10mms on the side of the module, and the high pressure valves in the front need to be held down (there's a Kent tool # for holddowns) then you can use the bleeder screws on top of the unit. Seems like significantly less cost than most of these scanner
I keep hearing about this but I don’t see any of that on my unit. Can you share a picture of what you’re dealing with?