zf-6 tranny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grendel

Reaction score
I nominate you to be the first.
I don't mind. We're yanking the interior on the C3500 soon, so I can cut and weld up the new transmission tunnel. I am also trying to find someone to refresh the trans, since it has 180K miles on it. Sad, most shops are like " I have too much automatic work to mess with manuals these days".

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind. We're yanking the interior on the C3500 soon, so I can cut and weld up the new transmission tunnel. I am also trying to find someone to refresh the trans, since it has 180K miles on it. Sad, most shops are like " I have too much automatic work to mess with manuals these days".

Not only that, they do so many more autos that they're not gonna be as efficient with something unfamiliar and won't make as much off a job like this. I'd just run it first, it could be butter. Especially being a 2wd, yanking it back out down the road is no biggie.