Wooden Glove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unactive1

Reaction score
Mate, that looks awesome, you're having fun with this.
Thanks. It was a little challenging for sure. I am having fun with it for sure. I love doing things myself instead of paying 2x 3x or more for someone else to do it. I want to start experimenting with fiberglass interior and old school tweed for when i start my '72 Pontiac custom project

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
F
Thanks. It was a little challenging for sure. I am having fun with it for sure. I love doing things myself instead of paying 2x 3x or more for someone else to do it. I want to start experimenting with fiberglass interior and old school tweed for when i start my '72 Pontiac custom project
Looking good
Fiberglass is awesome to work with. You can do so much with it once you have it figured out.

I used to work at a place that converted Harley's and Goldwings into trikes, and I was in the 'glass shop making the bodies. No PPE back then, high as a kite on the resin, and thankful I was a smoker so I could cough all the crap floating in the air up each morning!! Lol

But once you learn how to make moulds, forms and things like that, sky's the limit on what you can come up with.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have done a lot of wood in vehicles, enjoy the build!