Which Projectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So how would I go about switching an OEM projector into my aftermarket housing? Would I just need to find one that would be the same size?

I can't give any first-hand advice on the swap since I've only seen it online. They wouldn't necessarily have to be the same size projectors, but it wouldn't hurt any. Since you already have projectors, you would pull out all of your current projector hardware and replace it with the good stuff, mounting them however works.

Also, what would the difference be? So far, I haven't seen a problem with my projector housings.

Night and day. If you have ever driven with properly designed OEM projectors, you wouldn't want anything less.

There ya go.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not the one I was thinking of, but yeah what he did! The other one I was thinking of showed the difference between a real projector and what they pass of as projectors on the after market kits on these trucks.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I just want black headlights :shrug: something that works, I run headlight covers at night and still can see alright with my brights on, just want something that is around the same brightness as stock headlights. I don't like taking my covers off because every time I take 1 of them off, I'm scared to crack it more. Cowlboy which do you have, anyone know?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Im looking for pictures of those on a truck, I like them, 29 dollars seems good, except the $40.00 shipping..