Tow/haul mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

This is what you want. It’s way easier than a latching relay circuit and takes up way less room. This is what I ended up doing on mine and it works perfect. Push the button light comes on, push it again OR turn the key off, it it goes off amd stays off when key back on.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

*edit** I guess wiring info would help lol. On the TR-7 Brown ties into the trigger wire from switch to the ecu. Blue is +out to the light. And of course red 12v+ and black ground (also ground out light) that's it, just 4 wires. Easy??

Do I spy Dakota gauges? With ****** units?

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is what you want. It’s way easier than a latching relay circuit and takes up way less room. This is what I ended up doing on mine and it works perfect. Push the button light comes on, push it again OR turn the key off, it it goes off amd stays off when key back on.

*edit** I guess wiring info would help lol. On the TR-7 Brown ties into the trigger wire from switch to the ecu. Blue is +out to the light. And of course red 12v+ and black ground (also ground out light) that's it, just 4 wires. Easy??
You are the MAN! What gauge set is that?