TBI 88-95 secondary battery box for drivers side. with canister relocation bracket.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
EDIT first one sold. i have a second one now for sale with one broken bolt/nut. look afew posts down for new pictures of current battery tray. 2-16-13

60shipped in 48states.

good shape all bolts and clips included.
includes the evap canister relocation bracket as well. i will unbolt it for shipping for shipping size. but its all there. just alittle dirty and alittle oily. these are kinda hard to come by. will fit any 88-95 truck. youll have to drill 4 holes in your inner fender and slide a clip onto your fender for the other bolt to mount it. very easy. fit that dual battery setup into your truck or just relocate your battery for a custom setup.
paypal prefered.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
yep. all nuts and bolts and clip included. just drill a few holes in your inner fender and bolt it in. EVEN HAS THE BATTERY HOLD DOWN BLOCK AND BOLT! ;) hard to beat that price id say :)
my paypal is [email protected]

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
got an extra battery hold down bolt actually i can just measure that one. i bought two of them and i bought what i was told is a drivers battery tray but it wasnt and the company wouldnt accept the return =( sent money to ya Marcus

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
BUMP i have a second one now. BUT one broken nut. and no battery hold down bolt or block. the broken bolt/nut might still be usable because the nut did come off half way before it snapped so you imight just be able to get a nut for it BUT if not nothing a BFH cannt knock that hole bolt out of the battery tray and simply tack weld a bolt to it to replace and just use standard hardware nut and bolt.
AT BUYERS REQUEST i will knock that sucker out and weld a new bolt to it and include a nut as well as washer. but i believe if you just get a nut for it it would probably screw onto it just fine. if i knock the old one out and tack weld a new nut to it, it will need alittle paint obviously!

riot936

Reaction score
How much you wanting for it shipped to huntsville texas 77340. Does it use the same battery as the passenger side?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
it is the second battery tray that goes onto the drivers side of any 88-95 TBI truck. good to add a second battery to your truck for any extra electronics youd like more power for like running your stereo system with the engine off, running winches and other fun stuff. or just relocate the battery to drivers side for a motor swap or just because ;)

i got dual batteries in my 97 vortec and love them. ive never had a dead battery :)