Supersteer Idler Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought I would pass along Coops Customs has some of the Supersteer 3 bolt idler arm supports in stock, I know they have become difficult to find in stock anywhere. I bit the bullet $$$ and got one for my 98 4x4 plus ordered all Mevotech TTX tie rods, idler and pitman arms for it from RA and some Cunningham tie rod sleeves. Always something to spend too much money on right?

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I just received a notice my payment was refunded . It was too good to be true. Guess I’m going to give Supersteer a call, I know the owner Robert Henderson from my alignment business days and see if he can find one in a corner lol. Several years ago we were both speakers at an industry conference and he offered to give me for free a GM 2500 idler support, they had just hit the market but my tow-pig was F350 dang it. Guess this was a sign I need to stop the spending at least one week lol.

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I just received a notice my payment was refunded . It was too good to be true. Guess I’m going to give Supersteer a call, I know the owner Robert Henderson from my alignment business days and see if he can find one in a corner lol. Several years ago we were both speakers at an industry conference and he offered to give me for free a GM 2500 idler support, they had just hit the market but my tow-pig was F350 dang it. Guess this was a sign I need to stop the spending at least one week lol.
Tell him to bring back the idler arm. We demand it!

SuperSteer > :Get him!:< Us

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I havent heard anything from them yet