SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
So I have developed a front diff seal leak. I filled it up with more fluid today for the time being but I am going to have to fix it soon. its the seal where the drive shaft connects to the diff. I am guessing you take off the shaft and take that big bolt off then it just comes apart and there is a seal in there somewhere? I havnt messed with the front diff much other than fluid changes.

On a side note I pulled out my other jet chip I have from the PO. she had it in a box and told me this was how she go it and didn't know what was wrong with it. Well I found a part # on it and it turns out to be Stage2! so I have stage1 and stage2 chips to switch between now, needless to say I swapped over to stage 2. I can barley tell a difference, but I think it might be accelerating a little stronger especially off the line and at higher rpm. nothing I noticed in the mid range.

Also installed the B&M deep pan I bought from Chevy-Art here on gmt400. It went it perfect with a wix filter. I got the 4q jugs of Valvoline ATF dex3 from wallmart and filled her up.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I would like to learn, I'm guessing you need a machine to burn proms or whatever.

yessir you do, if you get good and think you have a decent tune id suggest moates.com for burning software. i usually just send my mods in an email to a friend of mine that has obd1 software and hell burn it on one of the few chips i bought and sent to his house and he sens it back free through work.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
E- fan is installed 16" 3600cfm. Works well and looks good, ill get pics tomorrow. I like how everything is quieter and you can hear the engine more without that damn clutch fan!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
E- fan is installed 16" 3600cfm. Works well and looks good, ill get pics tomorrow. I like how everything is quieter and you can hear the engine more without that damn clutch fan!

I need to do this, my truck don't like sitting very long while running