Preferred source for hydroboost seal kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Got a leaking hydroboost on my '93 C3500 that works fine other than the leak (at the back, running down inside the firewall, as usual.) New units aren't available for my truck apparently, only rebuilds, and out of the 4 brands Rock shows only 1 is in stock and it's Cardone poop.

I'd rather re-seal my original. Any suggestions on who to go to for the seal kit that has quality parts? Thanks!

Richard

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

RossoRacer

Reaction score
Ok, just wanted to be sure, so I'm not trying to spend $40 on a rebuild kit for a part when I could just be ordering the new part, $480+ though it is, and have that in sooner.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, just wanted to be sure, so I'm not trying to spend $40 on a rebuild kit for a part when I could just be ordering the new part, $480+ though it is, and have that in sooner.
I have 0 (zero) experience rebuilding one of these units so I can't advise on seal kits or PNs. As with all things, Trust & Verify.