Plastic panels inside diesel front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeybsyc

Reaction score
I have a 93 Indy Pace Truck, and the front bumper is the same style used on diesels, with no impact strip and 2 large openings on each side of the front plate bracket. Inside these openings are plastic close-off panels, and they sort of snap together from what i can tell. I am missing one the goes inside the rectangular opening on the drivers side of the license plate, inside the bumper. Is there anywhere i can get one of these aside from finding a diesel truck in a junkyard somewhere that may still have it in place?

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
I have a 93 Indy Pace Truck, and the front bumper is the same style used on diesels, with no impact strip and 2 large openings on each side of the front plate bracket. Inside these openings are plastic close-off panels, and they sort of snap together from what i can tell. I am missing one the goes inside the rectangular opening on the drivers side of the license plate, inside the bumper. Is there anywhere i can get one of these aside from finding a diesel truck in a junkyard somewhere that may still have it in place?
I think you used to be able to get them from LMC, but they're grayed-out in the diagram, now.

You must be registered for see images attach

A diesel truck in the boneyard might net you these pieces, if they haven't been removed/lost already. When the front end takes a hit, I don't think many folks bothered to replace all the miscellaneous pieces when they fix them.

Richard