No fuel pressure when hot, WOT only.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
That's fine, but if that were to happen, I don't need something simple thrown in my face, if you know what I mean......
No one is throwing anything in your face. It was a simple statement, IF you decide to sell it let me know I could use a new challenge. nothing more, nothing less.

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No one is throwing anything in your face. It was a simple statement, IF you decide to sell it let me know I could use a new challenge. nothing more, nothing less.

Well, I've already cleaned it up and have taken the pics to write up a listing.

It's time to move on, and get my Trans Am roadworthy, before I get too old/tired/whatever.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well, I've already cleaned it up and have taken the pics to write up a listing.

It's time to move on, and get my Trans Am roadworthy, before I get too old/tired/whatever.
Let the negotiations begin!

How does the CarFax look? Any known problems? Would it make a trip? date codes on tires? Have paperwork for repairs and maintenance?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, guessing works maybe, 2 times out of a hundred bad choices. If you don't know the system operation, how will you ever repair the problem. Either learn how it functions, or follow the FSM service procedure to diagnose what part has failed. It's not magic. As vehicles become more complex you either move forward with the technology or pay someone else. Or get rid of the offending object.