New truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys! Its got a long way to go, but it'll get there! If I can manage to figure it out just right, I believe ill be going with 3/5 on 20s with a 45 series tire to give a bit of extra meat, maybe even a 50 series, depending on the backsoacing of the wheels, and also the air helper bags to help tow. The truck is in good shape, but tons of small dings everywhere, and the drivers side of the bed is smashed pretty bad, but I have a donor bed sitting out back in great shape! Oh yeah, did I mention the donor bed is already white, and is a stepside!!! Im so ready to get the beds swapped out! Any wheel opinions guys? Already know I want 20s, but need some ideas on which wheel. I will only go with something simple, preferably a 5 spoke design! Let's see those wheel ideas! Thanks guys!
--Josh

I just seen a set of Foose 20"s on craigslist last night. VERY nice looking clean wheel, If i can find a set in a 6 lug, that is the wheel i'll be putting on my 67'! I'll see if i can find a pic of the wheel

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The model is Legend by Foose. Here's a pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just seen a set of Foose 20"s on craigslist last night. VERY nice looking clean wheel, If i can find a set in a 6 lug, that is the wheel i'll be putting on my 67'! I'll see if i can find a pic of the wheel

Link to said post on craiglist?? lol That wheel is amazing, but Foose is usually very expensive!

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did a 4-2 on my dd. Haul about 2000 pounds once a month in it. It will still bottoms out on occasion. I would not c-notch a vehicle that I regularly towed with.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did a 4-2 on my dd. Haul about 2000 pounds once a month in it. It will still bottoms out on occasion. I would not c-notch a vehicle that I regularly towed with.

I used to run a 2/4 on my ecsb that is now bagged, and to me it just never was low enough lol. Now, while I wont be towing all the time, it will be used possibly up to 2 times a month, maybe 3 sometimes (maybe 0 sometimes as well) pulling a 16 foot trailor with 4 4 wheelers. That's the biggest load ill be toeing, other then my 19 foot bass boat. Regardless of the drop I decide to go with, I believe the air helper bags out back will really take care of it. I want something that isn't goin to bottom out or hit on the frame

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
good to see you finally got it man. But I got rid of mine lol...I think 3/5 would be perfect for what you want, maybe a 4/6 with helpers. Keep in mine how long these trucks are. I drug EVERYWHERE lol

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good to see you finally got it man. But I got rid of mine lol...I think 3/5 would be perfect for what you want, maybe a 4/6 with helpers. Keep in mine how long these trucks are. I drug EVERYWHERE lol

You think a 3/5 would drag still?? Yeah, its taking alot of gettin used to going from the regular cab to this! haha