New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sorry could not find a section to post this.
need help
trucks that i am looking for are 2wd and i have read a good locker is just as good as 4x4 ( mostly summer truck but incase anything happens to my tahoe i would need to drive in the winter)
or
should i keep looking for 4x4 until i find one ?
is there really any difference in finding/buying parts between 2wd and 4x4 ?
which has more mods available on the market ?
You really need to post this in a new post. Just click on the 3 bars, top left of your screen, then click on forums tab. Then scroll down to lifted and off-road, then scroll to stock suspension and bolt on's. Click there. A tab burnt yellow-orange tab will appear that says post new thread. Click on that, then type in your question. This will appear as a new post, and all members can reply. By tagging your question, on to an intro thread, you will get a lot less answers to your questions. If you have any questions about this, you can PM me, and I will help you through it, but I can not post it for you.

Last edited:

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you kennythewelder
Just did not know where to post it under a certain thread
You make a new thread. Follow my directions, in my reply, above. Here are pics of the ( post thread ) tab, and how it looks, when you click on the yellow- orange tab. Once you click on post thread, give it a title. Then, ask you questions in the box below that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921-142153.png
    Screenshot_20240921-142153.png
    420.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240921-142207.png
    Screenshot_20240921-142207.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 2