New Member New Truck(to me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are some advantages/disadvantages to the RCLB? Other than hauling capacity, interior space, and ease of parking obviously. I mean do the long beds have a longer wheelbase resulting in a better ride?

Also what are some good sites to find replacement/aftermarket parts at a good price? I know rock auto has great deals on a lot of stuff but one example...I need a glove box lid or at lease the pins for it and they don't sell those. Outside of a junk yard am I out of luck?

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the only site!!! and check out LMC they have everything for your truck even the hard to find stuff. Nice truck and thank you for your service....

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome nice truck. LMC and the for sale forum here some folks have some extra interior pieces for sale in there

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, glad to have you here! Sick ass car man. Nice truck too, but that car looks like it's got a ton of money in it.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, glad to have you here! Sick ass car man. Nice truck too, but that car looks like it's got a ton of money in it.

Yeah not a ton but not a little either haha she's fun though

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha LMC didn't have the glove box door either. Guess it's the forums or the junkyard for me! O well that's fine.

Thanks again everyone for the grand welcome...this forum seems very friendly and helpful.