Needing help with transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dawglife

Reaction score
Pretty sure the 1-2 accumulator has gone bad. Ordered one that was supposed to fit but it doesn’t. Have searched everywhere and can’t find the entire accumulator that will fit this vehicle. Part # 24214038, 24226359, 24219937 and 24219935 are all I can find and none work. And every site I search for the parts to rebuild are different. Don’t want to order parts again to find out they don’t fit. Does anyone have a good source where I can find proper parts. Or know the correct part numbers for seal, piston, spring and rod

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you find a solution here?
If you're having a transmission issue, I'd start a new thread about it in the 'Transmissions' sub-forum...This way you can see replies right away and they don't get buried in this old thread which hasn't been active in a couple months or so...If you want, tag me in your new thread along with a brief description of the problem, how long it's been happening, mileage on the transmission (ball park if not known precisely) and anything else you think would be helpful.