need tbi spacer info please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
and what do u guys think about water mist decarbonizeing??

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
water mist is an old school trick. My dad thought me it on a toyota that had carbon build up on valves and skipped so we sucked water through vac line very slow and the steam it turned into in the combustion chamber whould break loose carbon kinda like seafoam but you dont shut it off and let it soak a few minutes

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
water mist is an old school trick. My dad thought me it on a toyota that had carbon build up on valves and skipped so we sucked water through vac line very slow and the steam it turned into in the combustion chamber whould break loose carbon kinda like seafoam but you dont shut it off and let it soak a few minutes

I have heard that this work's, but I haven't verified it.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do u guys feel about water mist decarbonization ?? I have heard good things about this.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for the double question....duuh I didnt see the other page. *punches self*

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never tried it other then that toyota but it didn't skip anymore after we tried it. but it did run like crap for about 20 mins. IMO i'd use seafoam

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my old man has given several vehicle, "a drink of water" to remove carbon, he said it works good. I think I might try seafoam too. But water is cheap and free lol.