My daily knock about

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KY-N

Reaction score
New to the site. This is my daily driver, a literal barn find that had belonged to an elderly couple that used it to pull an RV to Florida an back until one of them became to ill and it was parked. The man who bought it from the estate put a piece of crap flatbed on it and then decided to sell it because it used to much gas for his liking. So I replaced the bed with a new one and gave it a MUCH needed through cleaning.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New to the site. This is my daily driver, a literal barn find that had belonged to an elderly couple that used it to pull an RV to Florida an back until one of them became to ill and it was parked. The man who bought it from the estate put a piece of crap flatbed on it and then decided to sell it because it used to much gas for his liking. So I replaced the bed with a new one and gave it a MUCH needed through cleaning.
Welcome from Alaska! I like the truck, feel free to post more pictures.