My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck of yours is coming along nicely. Maybe next year for me. . . . . . . .

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
yours are coming out nicer that mine ha. was able to use our brake at work. still have to drill holes in the main plate
You must be registered for see images attach

Lol lookin good thanks man!!

those look badass on there! tho id still cut those fenders alittle ;) after alignment it might throw it back out on ya alittle.

I'm at the alignment shop now if I have time today I'm gonna cut on it some. I need to trim the driver side tierod notch a little more too.

Those look great man, really have me thinking.. :hmm:
Doooooo iiiiiitttttt!
those do look sweet! real clean!

hell yea bargain joe like a bawse

Damn that looks bad ass

That truck of yours is coming along nicely. Maybe next year for me. . . . . . . .

Thanks guys.

I really think I'm gonna scoop up some mmw no notch tie rods now and just plate up my tie rod notches. They would look pretty nice under there and they are supposed to help with the bump steer and that's driving me nuts.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I love bein on Facebook cause I find out things that happen before he posts on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
New master cylinder is on and the ABS is deleted. I ended up not needing the fitting to adapt the lines on the abs delete, the line just screwed right into the proportioning valve.

Went to get the truck aligned this morning and that turned into a giant 4 hr long cluster ****. Some of you already heard about it on fb. ^^^ lol. Anyway I set it at ride height tell the service writer that its set and do not touch the switches. Well the tech come out jumps in and dumped about 200 psi to my front bags shearing off the lower bag bolt.

Also scraped up the bottom of the bag plate and I thought it jacked up my powder coating too so I was extra pissed. The owner come over and ended up getting it all fixed up he laid out in the parking lot himself and buffed and polished my control arm til it looked new again. They didnt charge me for the alignment and gave me the money to get a new bag so it worked out alright I suppose. I ended up not even needing an alignment anyways too lol. I got it almost dead on in my parking space yesterday, within about .5-.75* off and my toe was about 1* off, not too bad.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
New master cylinder is on and the ABS is deleted. I ended up not needing the fitting to adapt the lines on the abs delete, the line just screwed right into the proportioning valve.

Went to get the truck aligned this morning and that turned into a giant 4 hr long cluster ****. Some of you already heard about it on fb. ^^^ lol. Anyway I set it at ride height tell the service writer that its set and do not touch the switches. Well the tech come out jumps in and dumped about 200 psi to my front bags shearing off the lower bag bolt.

Also scraped up the bottom of the bag plate and I thought it jacked up my powder coating too so I was extra pissed. The owner come over and ended up getting it all fixed up he laid out in the parking lot himself and buffed and polished my control arm til it looked new again. They didnt charge me for the alignment and gave me the money to get a new bag so it worked out alright I suppose. I ended up not even needing an alignment anyways too lol. I got it almost dead on in my parking space yesterday, within about .5-.75* off and my toe was about 1* off, not too bad.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i must PC my master now, that's nice! o btw...