My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol i want a cc dually bad too.....even my 5 yr old son wants one hes in love with the red and yellow that was in street trucks last year. he is dead set thats gonna be his first truck lol

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
lol i want a cc dually bad too.....even my 5 yr old son wants one hes in love with the red and yellow that was in street trucks last year. he is dead set thats gonna be his first truck lol

lol thats awsome man , 5 trucks ago I started saying my next truck will be a cc dually . I need to finally get one . If my truck wasnt acting crazy I would have any problem keeping it but my tahoe and blazer have both been problem childs and Im really not excited about another

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I really like a CC dually!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
No he didnt , That guy wuth the blue gran marquis is blowing up my mautofied though,

oh by the way , you ready for fri!!!
You must be registered for see images attach