My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I do like that wheel a lot and yea 12 hours is pretty far

maybe we could try to meet up at RA All Star event i think its a lot closer to ya

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im thinking august but not sure i gotta wait till it gets closer to see if i got the money to go first or not

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I do like that wheel a lot and yea 12 hours is pretty far

maybe we could try to meet up at RA All Star event i think its a lot closer to ya

That wheel was only like $140 shipped on ebay and is surprisingly good quality for ebay parts. The seller I got mine from was Foreversharp.

Yea I would be down for that show its about 6 hrs away. I couldnt find any dates for this year though, last year it was near the first of sept.
Trucks lookin great.

Thanks man.

The ra event is about 5 1/2 hour from me , I could do that for sure, when is it

Word thats a lil closer to my kin folk up there lol.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like this idea of meeting up at The All Star Event! It's the first weekend in Sept. on Labor day weekend!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I like this idea of meeting up at The All Star Event! It's the first weekend in Sept. on Labor day weekend!

I would be all for that , There is rumblings that I miight have to go to the desert but if Im here I should be able to go , even got wife approval lol