Moving in to a new place

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoyt

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of moving in to a new workshop having had to sell my old place. I'm waiting on the installation of an epoxy floor, delayed due to rain for the past week. That black and red diamond-patterned floor is a holdover from the previous tenant, a motorcycle club, the Road Renegades; this was their clubhouse.

After the floor is done, I can move all my tools and machines out of several storage units and get the 4-post and 2-post lifts installed. First item of business is some minor maintenance on the '88 C1500, then fix the fuel pump on the '37 Plymouth Business Coupe hotrod. This should keep me busy through Christmas.

You must be registered for see images attach

hoyt

Reaction score
I couldn't get the epoxy floor installed last week due to constant rain. This week, rain as well ... so no floor. At least the HVAC guy has started and tomorrow, I get the second floor work space painted. My oldest daughter, an artist, will use it as a studio.

I did get the main electrical panel replaced with a proper 3-phase box, used the old single-phase box as a sub-panel and had a sub-panel installed upstairs. I suppose I can get working on the lights if I can't have a floor.

rebelyell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of moving in to a new workshop having had to sell my old place. I'm waiting on the installation of an epoxy floor, delayed due to rain for the past week. That black and red diamond-patterned floor is a holdover from the previous tenant, a motorcycle club, the Road Renegades; this was their clubhouse.

After the floor is done, I can move all my tools and machines out of several storage units and get the 4-post and 2-post lifts installed. First item of business is some minor maintenance on the '88 C1500, then fix the fuel pump on the '37 Plymouth Business Coupe hotrod. This should keep me busy through Christmas.

? xxxx Renegade Way, VB, VA ?