looks like an old 90s gmt 400 add

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winfrey

Reaction score
I was walking up to the shop at my buddy's farm the other day and looked up and said i think this is picture worthy. its not everyday you just happen to see a single cab, extended cab, and crew cab chevy trucks parked next to each other. the green ext cab is my buddy's bought it from the original owner ( his grandma) and still only has 56k miles its a '96. mine is the black 1 in the middle its a '98 with 207k miles and the crew cab is a '98 also idk how many miles.

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Noice! I love the look of your buddy's ECLB, and the Crew Cab and your truck look like solid units!

Winfrey

Reaction score
Noice! I love the look of your buddy's ECLB, and the Crew Cab and your truck look like solid units![/QUOTE

yea his is a real nice truck. I just picked up an ECLB last week too not a spot of rust and the inside looks like the day it rolled off the lot. same with the inside of the bed because it had a topper on it (got to love buying a truck from an old man) his has a better stance than mine tho he has 265s and mine still has 245s but that wont last long. it will be getting 265 duratracs just like my SCLB has

Attachments

• ext cab.jpg
    ext cab.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 55

Winfrey

Reaction score
Heres another better picture of my single cab. its a little old now it has duratrac tires and non of the center caps have holes in the middle for lockouts. also has a western unimount plow on it now

Attachments

• black beauty 1.jpg
    black beauty 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 59

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
I've got kind of a similar "family" pic, my '96 GMC C3500 dually extended cab wrecker, my '94 GMC C1500 Suburban, and my '92 Chevy C1500 extended cab longbed...all together. :) Old pic.

And the same trucks with some "snow" (the rare tiny bit we get down here)

Richard

Winfrey

Reaction score
this 1 actually just happend on accident lol i pulled up parked then my buddy parked then another farmer came from cutting wood in the crew cab. i was walking up from the dairy barn and just happend to look over and seen it so i took a pic.