Looking For Rear Accessory Support Brackets For 1991-1994 350 TBI Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Majoraslayer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1988 K1500 350 TBI that I'm trying to convert from the single-piece steel accessory bracket to the later two-piece aluminum accessory brackets. The title is a guess at the applicable years for the two-piece TBI setup, as I'm not sure what year my aluminum brackets were actually pulled from. I have the primary aluminum brackets, but I'm missing the rear supports (the bars from the back of the alternator, power steering pump, idler pulley etc.). If someone has a complete set of these and can ship to Tennessee, hit me up. I appreciate it!

newmexguy

Reaction score
Yep, I have a pile of those bars. unfortunately they were purchased loose from trucks in the yards, that had the engine bays already gone through. So don't know which bar goes where. PM if interested, can send pics of the bars I have. Dave S. las Cruces NM

Majoraslayer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it, but I kinda have a collection like that myself and haven't had luck with it. It's kinda trial and error as it is, so I don't think I could figure out if it would work by a pic. I do appreciate it though!

This has held up my build for about 3 months now, so I may just throw the old stuff back on until it breaks and call it another failed project.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may just throw the old stuff back on until it breaks and call it another failed project.
No. I won’t allow it. Let me look at my parents tomorrow and I will try to find some for you. I know I have these braces.

Do you need the bracket that attaches directly to the PS pump and the exhaust manifold?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have looked in the service manual ? It has locations. Also some of dealers use the large parts diagrams on the parts section of their web sites. Like this. If I remember, there's like only three or four different support rods. From the diagrams and what rods
You must be registered for see images attach
you have it's not hard to figure out.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got over to my parents but didn’t find them. I know I didn’t throw them out. Give me a bit more time to look harder.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I’ve got two. One from the AC to intake, one from the tensioner to the intake. I don’t have one for the alternator on either truck. Know for sure that there isn’t one there on my ‘95. Please PM me.

Majoraslayer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure I’ve got two. One from the AC to intake, one from the tensioner to the intake. I don’t have one for the alternator on either truck. Know for sure that there isn’t one there on my ‘95. Please PM me.
Sorry for the delayed response, I've had some other projects going on and haven't had time to get online. If you've had any luck gathering up what you have shoot me a PM with your price, that seems to be the best way to hit me with an email to remind me to check in on here lol

Stopspazinout

Reaction score
Both 95s show the same, rear power steering/alt to exhaust manifold. Rear of tensioner to intake and rear of compressor to intake. Neither has an alt to intake bar. If you still need, holler and I can pull them off and label them for you…