Johns custom wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sent Johnny "No Neck" or Vinny "Big Guns" to retrieve your stuff? lol
Nope, just a polite honest friend. The guy admitted that he was overwhelmed with life and had been avoiding me because he was embarrassed and had too much on his plate. He had built me a custom megasquirt EFI system. He called me that day and apologized. A few weeks after my friends visit had had my stuff done and shipped to me.

I had a similar issue with a friend who was building a car for me, 1000 miles away. He had health issues, a divorce etc but he stuck to his word and followed through eventually.

Sometimes delays are justified, communicating properly is the key.

My pro head porter is currently behind schedule with two sets of my cylinder heads but he’s the only one I trust to do it correctly so I’m being patient and we talk every few weeks.

KansasOBS

Not Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, the number of people just keeps growing.

I have one relative left, they are 89. Some pos knocked their door and sold them a line about a one day special to trim their tree's, took the money, cut the trees, and left them all in a pile. When they were supposed to haul them off. I decide to get involved, and got told some lie about how he is a man of his word, blah, blah blah. Never came for the branches. Came across his FB page for the tree service and 20 or so other people he did the same to. Had to go clean them up myself.

Found out his location, and info through public GIS data. I really wanted to go make sure he didn't do this to anyone else again. Unfortunately I decided that me staying out of jail was worth more than the money he took. Its a shame the law protects such people, I have no faith in the system.