Interior Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What shifter is that?
By the way great looking interior.
Post some exterior pics.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I posted that because I have the POS factory shifter. Only 2 Co.'s made shifter's for the NV3500 in a GMT400. Hurst (#3910121) & B&M (#45059). Both discontinued. I've been looking for almost a year for either one. The Hurst is still listed in a few places, but it's designated as a 'Jeep' shifter. No one can tell me if it'll work or not. I'm not about to drop $200.00, plus shipping, for something that 'might' work. And just 'cause vendors such as Jeg's lists them, does not mean that they have them.
I've used search engines, such as 'tempest' to search C/L across North America. I've placed wanted ads, on this forum & others. They are just not out there.
But IF someone does have one, (BIG 'if') I have cash in hand!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I like the ball grip shifters better for manuals (not saying OPs truck is a manual). Pistol grips are fun, but nothing beats the old 8 ball. Skulls are dumb, and grenades are too (sorry grenade fans).

YenkoST

Reaction score
The shifter is a Lokar for a 700R4 with an adjustable top piece that allows for new shift pieces to be installed on the Lokar assembly.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Well, it looks very good. And I'm sure that that shifter has fooled more people than me!

(Look! I can still type with one foot in my mouth!)