Interior Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YenkoST

Reaction score
that dash is hot. I am for sure painting mine now! I answer your curiosity and paint mine satin black. that hvac control is rockin, would like a writup on that.... to answer your question though, it should all be stand alone. im sure they're lighted gauges so one wire from your running lights. Welcome YenkoST, nice truck

They are lighted. All that is required is figuring out which wire lights to stock "moonies" and then run that wire to a guages.

YenkoST

Reaction score
Here is a finished picture before finally fitting, tweaking, etc. and the door panels finally being completed.

You must be registered for see images attach

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey.... I'm about to redue my door panels. Can you take a close up of those? That's about as bad-a.. Ass I've seen. That dash is sick. Just pulled mine and painted it, now I wanna snatch it back out! Did you do the panels?

YenkoST

Reaction score
Hey.... I'm about to redue my door panels. Can you take a close up of those? That's about as bad-a.. Ass I've seen. That dash is sick. Just pulled mine and painted it, now I wanna snatch it back out! Did you do the panels?

Yes, door panels were built and covered by me and painted by a friend.

You can't see the bottom of the door panel but there is another red piece down there that goes along the length of the door and houses a 6.5 speaker.

YenkoST

Reaction score
Awesome work!

Thanks! Overall, I calculated the man hours I had in the interior one day before the door panels were completed. It took 16 months and over 800 man hours to complete this. The floor pan was coated with POR-15 and a lot of re-wiring in the wiring harness was redone to finish mistakes from previous owners, etc before I received the truck when I was 16 so its just been a process. I also removed some features like the seat belt light, factory fog lights, etc.

YenkoST

Reaction score
That's one of the nicest early GMT400 interiors I've seen.
Thanks. My goal was to make it like GM should have made the 454ss interior but with a muscle car modern twist. The seats have it an "SS" stitched in them as well and I have ran power to them with lumbar support.