Im Baaack !! Free to me 96 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RacerM95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well Im Baaack ! After being on the edge of being evicted from my shop, I have found a new shop to work out of. Took me 5 Days to move most of the cars and all the parts. So sitting in the lot at the new shop is a 96 Silverado C1500 RCLB w/305 Automatic. All THE Good Options Cruise,Tilt, AC,Power Windows/Door Locks and rear Slider Window. Have seen this truck for many years just sitting there. Always wanted to stop in to ask about it. Well moved in and went and asked about it, Gentleman asked me what i wanted to do with it, told him the truth, wasnt sure would prefer to fix and drive. Well after talking about cars trucks and bikes.. He just handed me the keys and said its yours..... Ill take pics and post later !!!!!

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Im Baaack ! After being on the edge of being evicted from my shop, I have found a new shop to work out of. Took me 5 Days to move most of the cars and all the parts. So sitting in the lot at the new shop is a 96 Silverado C1500 RCLB w/305 Automatic. All THE Good Options Cruise,Tilt, AC,Power Windows/Door Locks and rear Slider Window. Have seen this truck for many years just sitting there. Always wanted to stop in to ask about it. Well moved in and went and asked about it, Gentleman asked me what i wanted to do with it, told him the truth, wasnt sure would prefer to fix and drive. Well after talking about cars trucks and bikes.. He just handed me the keys and said its yours..... Ill take pics and post later !!!!!
Sometimes all you have to do is ask. That's awesome.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
2 pics Ive taken so far.... Will spend more time on it this week Not into Single cabs, but hey Free is Free ! Hey Drunk Canuck wanna help ?
How long has it been sitting without the glass? I'd want to get that sorted out ASAP, given what I've heard/read about Canadian winters....

RacerM95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban been a few years, for sure. I have all the glass, already.. I have the motor turning over with the key, all the electrics work.. Going to change the heater motor just because.. My buddy dropped me off his spare doors, so its well on its way. I have to take the time to slide under it to tap the frame see if its rotten...

Reaction score
Man I love regular cab chevys. Had a few in my life and still have a black 2005 reg/cab 4x4 with a 4.3 5 speed and love it. Be careful though, You get that thing running and looking good and you will have a ton people asking you all the time, "do you want to sell it". I do like that so many people want these type of trucks and it makes me feel good to when they ask but it does get tiresome. I keep my 1999 Tahoe 2dr 4x4 dirty just so I don't get so many people wanting to buy it lol
Love those two tone paint jobs. Great looking truck man.