If you bought it new, how would you have built it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm grateful to who ever specced my 99 Suburban C2500 350 LS - and whoever fitted the 17'' Eagle wheels (I'm not a fan of standard GMT400 wheels). Maybe, I'd have considered a 3.73 axle but given the hills here and that the 4.11 will hold OD down to 40mph I'm probably getting the low rpms there as opposed to a steeper FD ratio and frequent downshifts. Powered windows and locking and full suite of gauges are all welcome.
C2500 LS Suburban has as standard (I think) all of the good stuff downstairs and upstairs I wouldn't want anything other than the blue interior with velour buckets.
If I could go further upstream I'd ask GM not have configured that sweep of the wipers when switching off (I'm wanting them to stop - not go again) and something better for the transmission position than the invisible-in-sunlight LEDs. Brake and throttle pedals at the same height would be neat.
I guess I'm pretty happy with how my 'Burb turned out. Not that I was considered when whoever was ticking those option boxes 25 years ago.