Help Identifying Split Wires 1992 c1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeFrostiPine

Reaction score
Recently bought a rolling chassis of a 92 c1500. I am about to put a motor in it, however I found some wires split. I cannot identify them. The wires are light brown and black, attached to this part of the wire harness. Much help would be appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recently bought a rolling chassis of a 92 c1500. I am about to put a motor in it, however I found some wires split. I cannot identify them. The wires are light brown and black, attached to this part of the wire harness. Much help would be appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach
maybe reel light/

Wolvrine82

Reaction score
If it is yellow and black (yellow wire in photo), it may be your coolant sensor wiring. At least, the connector is a match for the coolant sensor.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your doing an engine from someone else's hack job. Your best friend would be the FSM . The OE bible has everything, wire digrams , wire routing, locations , connector end views, make your life easier. In engine thread are the links for the free PDF downloads of factory manual, or manuals . You can see what you got rather waiting around for an answer.