Hello! New member from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n2xlr8n

Reaction score
G'day from New Zealand, it's always great to meet new members and have a look at what they are working on. Post as many pictures as you like, we don't get tired of looking at these trucks.
Thank you. I'll do it, but be warned- the body is fantastic, but it's not what I'd call a pretty truck; we'll call it "vintage", lol.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the finger lakes region of upstate NY. Don't be bashful about sharing
pics of your ride. GMT400s of every possible flavor are in here, from hard working
trucks that directly supports their owner's livelihood to pristine examples handed
down from granddad to father to son, frame off restos, and everything in between.

In English, it doesn't have to be a trailer queen for the folks in here to properly
appreciate one of these long-lasting beauties. Anyone who's working to keep one
of these on the road gainfully employed has plenty of friendly folks in here who
are doing the same thing. It's like the virtual garage where all the chill people
hang out after feeding their family, finishing their shift, or completing their chores.

Enjoy --

Last edited:

n2xlr8n

Reaction score
Welcome from the finger lakes region of upstate NY. Don't be bashful about sharing
pics of your ride. GMT400s of every possible flavor are in here, from hard working
trucks that directly supports their owner's livelihood to pristine examples handed
down from granddad to father to son, frame off restos, and everything in between.

In English, it doesn't have to be a trailer queen for the folks in here to properly
appreciate one of these long-lasting beauties. Anyone who's working to keep one
of these on the road gainfully employed has plenty of friendly folks in here who
are doing the same thing. It's like the virtual garage where all the chill people
hang out after feeding their family, finishing their shift, or doing their chores.

Enjoy --

Love it. Exactly my kind of crowd.

I'm sure I'll learn a lot here, and maybe swap some parts.

I'm jettisoning the entire TBI system for a carb and HEI, and need interior parts.

Junkyards around here are a thing of the past, unfortunately.