Has anyone run this style of injector setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Howard1320

Reaction score
Has anyone run this style of injector setup with the stock computer? I have a 98 rcsb with an L31. I would like to stroke it to 383 add headers, port the heads and swap the cam for something in the 220° range and attach a 900 hp capable pro-charger.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sure, there been a lot of aftermarket designs. I've read about more of them in " Street Trucks " magazine. That would also provide you with a wider source of information.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You'll just need to make sure your injectors aren't low impedance. Mine are about 13 ohms and the PCM seems to like that. But if you're going to boost, you'd be r3t@rd3d to not 411 swap the thing too.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a friend running LS3 injectors on the BlackBox. The BlackBox does not like something with the LS3 injector data. I am about to send him a DBC P59 flashed with the Mexican GMT800 L31 based tune.

Howard1320

Reaction score
I did read some of the marine intake treads.
Will the stock black box be able to run without the mass air flow? Will the 411 swap be able to run without the mass air flow?
Thank You for inputs so far. Much appreciated.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I did read some of the marine intake treads.
Will the stock black box be able to run without the mass air flow? Will the 411 swap be able to run without the mass air flow?
Thank You for inputs so far. Much appreciated.

Why would you ditch the MAF? Like L31 I run it more than GM did. It's more consistent when weather and altitude changes.