Got my 6000k hids installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
My 8K started to flash on/off yesterday so I pulled them out and put the stock ones back in for now. HUGE difference and I am not liking it.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to the op you guys need to get tyc housings for your hids. your glare is BAD! with the housings you will 1. not blind everyone on the road. 2. you will have more usable light on the road and less in other drivers eyes.

the glare is just in the picture i have tons of usable light plus their not the stock lights and they have been in the truck goin on two weeks now and have had no people flashing highs at me cause their blinded,also been behind a few police cruisers without being stopped,plus the pic is all 4 hids on

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do your housings have glare shields over the hid in the low beam.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
also been behind a few police cruisers without being stopped,plus the pic is all 4 hids on

I got flashed for mine all the time. It's incredible that the cops arent on your a$$ about them.