Got my 6000k hids installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know what the delay is like between low to high, I would like to put HIDs in my highs as well but when i turn the highs on i want instant for the most part specialy when i get flashed lol

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a few second delay gives a quick flash when they ignite,i think if you run a relay set up it may fire faster with the power direct off battery thru relay
You must be registered for see images attach

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a pic from inside the cars that you see in the distance are about 200+ feet across the street in my neighbors yard and you cant see them without lights on

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more white than the 8k unless he has 55 watt 8k then they about equal to 6k 35 watt

They look BRIGHT man... right on!!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are all 35w the 6k are bright white with a slight blue tint and the 8k have more of a blue to them

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to the op you guys need to get tyc housings for your hids. your glare is BAD! with the housings you will 1. not blind everyone on the road. 2. you will have more usable light on the road and less in other drivers eyes.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn! I need to get my high beam HID's installed asap and get the high-4 mod done that is bright!