Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Your seats look great for being original.
Yes all original seats except for the drivers bottom,steering wheel,drivers armrest. The seat areas are from another Escalade that I picked from an the steering wheel is off eBay as those areas originally had some type of chemical that eat away the leather from some other owner I’m at minimum the 3rd owner. But thank you I just greased them up with griots garage leather rejuvenator and they are softer and more plump than before. I do plan to do a second coat this summer. It’s the toughest part of this Escalades is interior parts. Only 48,000 were made for gmt400 Escalades vs 2nd gens had 300-350k made by comparison so lots more parts available.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I installed both the pre filter on my k&n it came packaged nicely and with 2 stickers!!! And the new heater controls which remedy my blower being stuck on high only. Took me about 20ish minutes to do both and I also threw a screw in my headlight switch as the clips were all broken off so the small tab that is on the bottom side I put a screw threw it as secure is my switch now. The screw head was a fuzz big so I had to finesse that end of the dash bezel to fully lock in place.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Driving the Escalade to go Going golfing tomorrow after work with boss and co-workers. I’m happy everytime I see my old school secondhand set of clubs and bag all matching set except for my big newer but cheap $5 driver. taking the esco out before the holiday weekend.
You must be registered for see images attach