fuel pump height/clearance issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shunt97

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Chevrolet c2500 5.7 standard cab 2wd and my fuel pump assembly just went out. The assembly that just went out (part number 19258937-04) is a fixed height and everyone that I find available is one of the spring styles where you compress it into the tank, and they are about 1/2 in. too tall. I brought the old one into an ac delco parts rep and they can't even find anything. Does anyone have any information on what the issue might be? I set the 2 pumps side by side and verified they are different heights. Could my 34 gallon gas tank be an odd size? Should I
You must be registered for see images attach
just by a new gas tank that fits this newer style pump?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's still available, by part number.

shunt97

Reaction score
It's still available, by part number.
I'm lost, where is the shared part number? I went to the link and it doesn't look like the same. It's missing a tube and the harness plug in looks different.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought I put the part number in , 19206124, yeah the middle tube is not there. Sorry. All the info I got is not the shorter, there all taller. All though they list a bunch of RPO codes to determine model.