Free Stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jloughlin

Reaction score
So, a while back, I ordered everything I would need to put a cheap, er, inexpensive, aftermarket radio in my 1990 Cheyenne. I the meantime, I started and extensive renovation and decided to spend way too much money on the Sante Fe original looking radio. Thus, I have the cheap radio kit I would like to clear out of my garage. I am willing to send it to you if you want it for free. I would just respectfully ask you pay for shipping, USPS Flat rate box? Designed to fit seamlessly into your GMT400 dashboard, this kit is the perfect solution for those looking to replace their old, worn-out radio. The radio kit is compatible with Chevrolet vehicles and features a range of advanced features such as Bluetooth connectivity and a high-quality sound system. Kit consist of 5 items. 1.) America International Pocket kit (GMP-333) retails for $10.95. Takes the place of your factory radio, great spot for a cell phone.2.) American International Mounting Kit (GMK-333) retails for $18.95. Holds your new radio. Impulse GM wiring harness, so you can easily connect your new radio (GM-3440) retails for $10.00. GM radio antenna adapter, so you can connect to your antenna. Retails for $5.99 and the Boss 200 watt, Bluetooth MP3 compatible radio AM/FM receiver. Has inputs for for hands free phone. Retails for $39.47. Radio box was opened and then sealed again, everything else unopened in original packaging. Total retail is $85.00, all for less than half that at $40.00. All for free, please just pay shipping. Drop me a line at: [email protected]
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Very nice offer, and those AMI parts are probably the best kit parts for the 88-94 dash. I've used them many times.

Richard