Ext cab 98’ (Rear bench) interchange too 93’

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm you can swap interchange the …
( Rear bench seats ) I’m taking a newer 95-98 rear blue seat over to my 93’ …fairly sure everything is the same as far as the fitment and room is fine just had questions on the axis part that pivots shown below that uses the 15mm bolt .

I was or should I say am ~ going to pick this up any day 95-98 blue rear bench for my 93 ext cab .. swapping interior seating for the newer style

These squared swivel axis mounts I assume are in the same placement and same size through 88-98 ?
You must be registered for see images attach

Ran across 1A auto vid removing a 95-98 k1500 rear bench and it looks like nothing changes in axis location ... Just looking for a 100% confirmation , if anyone has done this swap , I don’t have a donor cab to go compare but like said I think it’s good to go

Last edited:

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The seat in my 93 looks like a different design than the 95 my wife drives. You should take photos and measurements to be sure.
The seats are physically diff yes in upholstery and design that’s always been a thing after 94 but I believe they may be or should be the same width and the axis mechanism it locks into seems to look the same 88-98

I may do that today take a end to end measurement on both seats