Electric Fans Remediations and wiring (LS SWAP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think this falls into the same category as "which oil is best". You're gonna get answers from those that use them and those that hate them. So be on the ready...

I'm using a fan assembly from a '08 Chrysler Sebring on my radiator for my LS swap. It's quiet, cools the engine well, and fully covers the 350 sized radiator. Here's some pics;

Attachments

• DSCN0663.JPG
    DSCN0663.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0721.JPG
    DSCN0721.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0659.JPG
    DSCN0659.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 10

95 Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think this falls into the same category as "which oil is best". You're gonna get answers from those that use them and those that hate them. So be on the ready...

I'm using a fan assembly from a '08 Chrysler Sebring on my radiator for my LS swap. It's quiet, cools the engine well, and fully covers the 350 sized radiator. Here's some pics;
I think most of the hate comes from people using the wrong fan. I did the efan swap on my old jeep and it was the best thing I ever did. It only came on when I stopped moving or with the AC on. I never noticed a strain on the charging system and it never overheated. On the jeep I used a fan out of a Crown Vic. I started to do it on my OBS but realized it wasn't worth the hassle.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think most of the hate comes from people using the wrong fan. I did the efan swap on my old jeep and it was the best thing I ever did. It only came on when I stopped moving or with the AC on. I never noticed a strain on the charging system and it never overheated. On the jeep I used a fan out of a Crown Vic. I started to do it on my OBS but realized it wasn't worth the hassle.
Hate comes from them not moving as much airflow and it becomes an issue in hot climates.