Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can help set you up with a good in person tuner in Edmonton as well. Or you can take sone HP tuners training with the same guys and learn to do it yourself. There is a lot to gain even NA with a good tune and a cam, about 80-100 Hp.

Also as a lower cost option for NA you can piggyback on my Blackbear tuning program and I think it’s only $300 to add another vehicle. It would use my little code scanner box to load different tunes on and off of your truck or go back to stock. They build a tune remotely, email it to me and I upload it onto my box and onto your truck in 5 min. Then they offer more data logs and retunes to dial in the combo remotely. Normally 2-3 tunes gets me to optimal setup when doing a cammed engine. But you only pay once, then you get free service within limits.

I wouldn’t do a boosted setup with them but for everything NA they are great and low cost since I already have the scanner box and wiring etc. it’s about a $700 investment but then only about $300 when I add a vehicle which I’ve done about 6-7 times I can’t remember.
Interesting....that's a hell of an offer. I'll do some research....as usual!! Lol