Dont think I have posted these pics here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bed is my favorite part of the truck. Can't wait to get it back here soon. Getting cleaned. Then save for exhaust work. Thepaint.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Eric will get it straightened out nice for ya bet you cant wait to start driving it again. Btw you need to shoot me a txt when you get a chance man

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Don't have the black steelies anymore. Dont think e3mcgrath has them anymore either, borrowed ofs him actually. Stock wheel have grown on me anways.
i drove almost to chicago to get them back, along with some other things. they're grey now
guess i can make this a project thread lol
You must be registered for see images attach

here's the new box i built to house the bags. reused most of the old bracket to keep cost down. still need to add gussets to the top and bottom corners but will do that once they're in the frame

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Project Back to the Steelsmith, lol. Ahh didn't know you got them back.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I've narrowed down my plans for the truck... After I get it back, bed and bumper will go back on. Thinking (well not thinking, doing) taking it to a mechanic I know. Believe there is a rear main seal leak. Will try the cheaper fix first though, lol. Then I would like to throw a spintech on there along with replacing an o2 sensor on it too. Then, depending how much I need to fix/decide to do it might be repaint time. In a way I kind of want to leave some of it as is though.
Next year it will be fitting replacement time.... Oh yea??? Did I mention the wife wants to make it to Camp and Drag?! Might happen... we'll see. I hope so, never get to make it to any shows, lol.

Last edited: