Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea replacing some valves and putting a switchbox in it this weekend. Talked to a guy about pin striping the hood and tailgate on it last night , may get it done if I have the cash next weekend

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Started blowing it back apart last night

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I forgot how good trucks look with a bed and fenders, I should probably get on that haha. Saw your Instagram post, it's definitely worth tearing apart again to raise the fuel tank! I raised mine an inch both front and back and when my truck sits Cali the back of the tank is still scary close to the ground

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Always planned on raising I also gotta move my water traps and I'm ditching the pressure switch gonna run the comp off a toggle switch

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well if you run the edc off a toggle switch just be sure you have a blow off valve!!!!!! we dont wanna hear your air tank blew up and ed some up cause it got turned on by accident or forgot to turn it off and someone else got in your truck and hit it or forgot about it!
i highly advice to keep the pressure switch tho! but either way a blow off valve is needed for sure! without one the toggle or even pressure switches can go bad and stick ON. hell my trucks old viair pump stuck on for 2 days while driving. i kept wondering what the noise was and people would look back real quick like WTF. finally found out it was the pressure switch stuck ON. without that blow off im positive my air tank would have blown up!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Been having some issues in my wiring started peeling back loom and found this so got it taken care of

Didn't get as far as I wanted but got the water traps moved , also move the tee with blow off and tank sensor to side of tank

Hope to get it cleaned up more the next couple days
Switch for the comp

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o dam.... sucks for the wiring! good thing it didnt short out anything big and make a fire!
im assuming no headlights or horn right now. well i guess if your going to extend the wires any nows the time! ;)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I already got it back together gonna get a harness from the yard though as I'm about ready to relocate