Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Around here, they probably would pull you over because you dont have a 'reflector' in the back. Someone got pulled over with DOT approved blacked out tail lights and third brake. The cop asked him "if you brake down on the side of the road, what will reflect for people to see you?" Some cops around here are A**holes, and wont let ANYTHING slide!! So i guess it would depend on your laws ?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
That red lens is reflactive. Im actually going to have it in the red design too

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah, I know that... the cop here would just be an a** lol WHere are you putting it? in your tail gate right?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
or just incase a cop is a dick in your town just get some magnetic buinses cards and use some reflector tape onto them and stick them on the trucks ass. if cop pulls ya over just say you washed the truck and forgot to stick them back on and just grab them from the inside bed and stick them back on and say sorry officer i just forgot.LMAO and just pull them off for any shows ;) quick and clean and legal ;)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hell cops love my truck

3 link today....another sick goodie tomorrow?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hello there honey

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Your gonna have lots to do when you get time to start workin on the truck again, hows Kat doin?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
several trucks are Ill still have parking , brake , and turn signals no diff than putting caddy lights in. I picked this one up from www.rollpans.com I see your in Mich you should come down to camp n drag this summer it and showfest was at a standoff for best show in the country for 2012

I'm in Michigan, but my truck is in Florida with my dad. If my truck was up here, I would totally come down.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Danny thats just the start lol she is slowly getting better its been ruough fo sure
Polar u have till July make it happen lol

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck stays down there for when I go down there. It is my ride and his baby. Lol